Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Merry Christmas



Hello! It’s late but still I wanted to great you a Merry Christmas. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the year.  Here in the Philippines, however, celebrations start as early as first day of September and because of this, our country has earned the distinction of having the world's longest Christmas season, which lasts for at least 5 months (festivities usually continue after December 25, and may extend until January of the following year).

Christmas is time for giving, loving and of course a time for God.  I really have a wonderful Christmas this year. I celebrate it with my family, friends and God. Let me show you what we did on Christmas season.

We have fun with Santa Claus and the magical world of Christmas. And that’s wonderful, but just don’t forget the real reason for the season. The reason that we celebrate Christmas is the birth of the Baby Jesus.

I pay time to visit and thank God for the blessings that He gave into me and to my family. I am really glad that I’ve completed the nine days of Simbang Gabi for the third time. I do really believe that once you completed the nine days of Simbang Gabi your wishes will be granted. Well, based on my experience, some of my wishes for the past 2 years have been granted. I hope that my wishes this year will be granted as well.

Altar of Sts. Peter & Paul Parish on Christmas Eve Mass

Christmas won't be complete without foods, whether these are small or big dishes.

During Christmas night, my friends and I went Gaisano Riverside Mall. We played arcade and gambling game at Tom’s World.

Playtime!




When we were done playing, we headed to the town of Albuera to sneak their annual Christmas Lights display. Streets were decorated with colorful lights, trees, lanterns and houses as well.

Fian's Residence


Santa Claus is my best friend every Christmas, so deal with it!






The Rocking Santa, mosayaw siya basta pakpakan





Our next stop is the Children’s Paradise of Ormoc. I was really glad to see that the park is so lively. Colorful giant Christmas tree amused my eyes. The beautification of the park is one of the projects of Congresswoman Lucy Torres Gomez. With her, the vitality of the park was restored.



This parol was bought by Willia Revillame, actually four parols jud ni ang
iyaha diri nga gi-display.

We were tired and hungry after those adventures, so we went to Dunkin’ Donuts to feed our tummy.


Nanglood kay gikuhaan ang iya donut lol



That‘s the last location we’ve been to and headed to our home afterwards. It was such an amazing and wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...