Saturday, December 3, 2011

Food Attack! The Mooon Cafe & Tempura Haus Back To Back Food Adventure


“Give your self a treat”, these words suddenly came into my mind on December 2 Friday night. I SMSed my friend if she could come with me to have dinner outside, “Sure”, she responded.



First stop, we went to Mooon Café at Gaisano Riverside Mall. It’s a Mexican inspired restaurant. It was my first time in the place, the ambiance is relaxing, and food tastes good but pretty pricey.


We ordered Mexican Baby Back Ribs, one of the house’s specialty dishes, is a must-try dish. The meat was soft and chewy and the sauce was sweet and it complements the back ribs. It was sided with buttered vegetables, sauce and garlic rice which is a perfect tandem for it.


We also ordered their Pasta Carbonara; comes in a creamy white sauce with bacon and mushrooms topped with cheese and sided with loaf of bread. I love the pasta! And also Leche flan and the deliciously refreshing beverage Sun Coolers. It’s orange juice with lemon, calamansi and watermelon.


Beef Burrito is rolled tortilla stuffed with beef fillings, lettuce, salsa rojo, refined beans and cheese. It served with sour cream.

Two thumbs up for Mooon Café cause they make my tummy happy!

Challenge accepted. Moshi-moshi!


Next stop is Tempura Haus; a Japanese restaurant located at the heart of Brgy. Linao, Ormoc City. Perfect timing when we got the place because they’re celebrating its 5th year in the business. They have an awesome promo that night: eat all you can at P350.00 only with seven different Japanese dishes like Crab & Mango Maki, Tuna Sashimi, California Maki, Yakiudon, Ebi Tempura, French Maki and Chicken Teriyaki and with acoustic band. Honestly, my tummy was super duper full in the midst of eating and I’ve never actually eaten all the food that I picked.

Say hello to gluttony! Photos below courtesy of MyMaria!







So far I was enjoying (my tummy) that night, but it was somewhat regretful because I consumed my 600 pesos like a strike of a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...