Friday, June 24, 2011

Pinoy Big Brother 4 (Ormoc Screening)

Pinoy Big Brother, the phenomenal reality TV show in the Philippines is again looking for a new batch of qualified housemates who will be his boarders for Season 4 this year, 2011. Many hopefuls have a chance to be part and live in Big Brother House as they added more audition venues in cities and provinces nationwide; much wider and bigger than the previous season. People may screened on the following audition venues like Metro Manila, Pangasinan, Camarines Sur, Davao, Laguna, Bacolod, Ormoc, Cebu, Bukidnon and Zamboanga.


May 28, 2011, the day where the screening is held at Gaisano Riverside Mall in Ormoc City. This has been the first ever reality TV show audition held in the place. Not only Ormocanons but fellow Leyteños are excited and joined the screening.

It’s an exciting day! I didn't go to work for the audition. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and prepared all necessary things to do before I go. I reached the venue at exactly 7 AM and was pretty surprised when I saw a very long line and how many people were there to screened.

Anyway, that was expected. Some people who auditioned were from other areas of Leyte like Tacloban, Isabel, Palompon and Baybay.  I immediately went to the end point of the line and asked security guard for the application form and priority number.

I’m number 20433, not bad.

I suffered and patiently standing under heat of the sun while waiting for my number to call in. Was on the line on 7AM and I was called at 11:30 AM. Can you imagine standing about 4 ½ hours under the heat of the sun? Thank God I'm alive.


So the interview part go through. I went to the table of the interviewer. Guess what he asked me upon sitting the chair?

Interviewer: “Are you gay?”

I was choked on his first question and took seconds before I answer. My first freaking interview took only about five minutes, so far it was good.

While on the line waiting for the next part of screening, my tummy feels hungry. I only took bread and cola for my lunch, quite enough to feed my hungry tummy.

The next part of the screening is group interview. We've waited for almost 3 hours until our group was called. The interview happened in a close room where we're interviewed one by one by Direk Lauren Dyogi. Each of us is asked the same question on the first interview. The difference is just your group mates can hear your story, and there’s a camera and big monitor inside the room. I think you need to project on the camera while answering the questions and I'm not good with that. lolololol

After the group interview, we get out from the room and wait for the results. Sadly, out of 10 only 3 of us luckily got pass and qualified for the next interview. Unluckily, I didn’t make it to qualify. I think they’re judging base on life situation of us such as family and financial problem. Well, maybe they didn’t appreciate my life story because it’s quite boring and uninteresting. Actually my biggest problem so far is not the family nor financial problem but love life problem lolololol

Even though I didn’t make it I’m still thankful that I experience how hard to join this kind of contest is. I don’t have any regrets. Actually I expected what is the outcome of it. The importance is I enjoyed what I’m doing. Over all, the day is super awesome and worth it! It is such a wonderful and memorable day ever.

Some photos during the whole day activity.








Tamboka na nako oi! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...