Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hey, It's my 22nd Birthday!


I'm twenty two already, like it or not! It's just a number and is strictly a case of mind over matter. If I don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.

I received lots of greetings and wishes through SMS, calls, Facebook or either personal greetings. Thank you guys! Your birthday wishes and greetings are most appreciated. It filled my heart with joy to read/hear all of your kind words. Thank you!

My little plans on how to celebrate my day just got happened. Early morning before heading to work I went to church first to thank God for all the blessings that He gave on me and to my family. I treat my workmates during lunch, and my friends as well. A good friend of mine bought a pizza for me. At night, I have a little decent dinner together with my family. I brought a nice black forest cake and ice cream for them and that's it! It’s the simplest way I know on how to celebrate a birthday this year. I want to make it special without splurging a lot of money. I am thankful and happy for all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...