Friday, June 24, 2011

Leo who?


Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes.

To those who don’t know me, I am Leo Atregenio, 21 years old, awesome since 1989 and I'm from the third planet from the sun. My friends call me as Lei, Yong or Churva lol. I’m a son, good friend, Internet addict, non-stop eating machine and blogger in the making. A graduate of Software Development and currently employed in a direct selling group; a particular job I continue to love and cherish up to this day. I was born on 13th of December, I’m a proud provincial-city boy of Ormoc, Leyte. I’m the youngest; I have two sisters and one brother. On a solo-flight, but in a relationship with food.

I am typically impulsive, goofy and bipolar person. I'm a frustrated photographer, so every time I took a photo which is nice in my eyes I blog it as soon as I get on my playground with my buddy, the computer. I am no good in Math, I'm a tardy person and doesn't like to do any household chores. And also, I'm a professional bathroom singer so deal with it!

I am a work in progress. But at least I think it is progressing! I am contradictions. Simple and complex. Shy and outgoing. Serious and silly. Upbeat and cranky. In short, I am a human.

I love documenting about my life. This blog’s sole purpose is to serve as a time capsule of the digital age; something which I can look back on in the years to come. I'm pretty much an open book, if there’s anything you want to know or any concerns, contact through leoatregenio@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...