Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

Undas is a yearly occasion in which we’re going to visit our departed loved ones towards the end of October or at the first or the second day of November at the cemetery to pay respects to them. It’s a tradition for all of us to pray for them and at the same time a family get-together.


This year, I’m little bit upset because I haven’t got the opportunity to visit my departed loved ones in the cemetery nor gather with my relatives because of the announcing of holidays.

I don’t know who to put the blame on: myself or others?! I didn’t know they declared 31st of October and 1st of November as non-working holidays, I thought the holidays are on 1 and 2. I was planning to visit on the 2nd of November since we’re practicing it year by year. I have no idea why the government’s still implementing to move every holiday on the nearest Monday. This is a special day so it must not move into another day. I do watch news on television and radio, but this is the first time I haven’t inform regarding holidays.

Anyways, since I was present at work for two non-working holidays I make it sure that it will be an enjoyable and productive days. I bought a toy for Halloween, something to wear at office and home.

I bought devil’s horn head band for only Php25 and cleaned the room and filled it with Christmas décor.


I installed Christmas tree, wreaths, lights, and balls. Now I can really feel that Christmas is in the air.

Trick or treat? Kids love these.


And one of the most exciting days of my life just got happened; watching over Cebu Pacific’s 1 Peso fare promo, thank God it happened! I already booked my flight and it’s already confirmed.


I have now my itinerary ticket so see you on June 2012, Manila.

So far the holiday’s good though I didn’t visits my departed loved ones in the cemetery, still I made a solemnly pray for their souls at home.

Happy Halloween! May our best witches go with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...