Monday, December 5, 2011

Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh I'm Twenty One!


Finally 21 and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 17. I could say that its one of the best birthday ever. Thanks to my family, workmates and friends for remembering and celebrating with me on my special day.

It was just a simple celebration; before I go to work I visit first the church and thanking God for all the blessings that He gave. I treat my workmates by day as well as my family and friends at night. I get a nice Cookie Monster cake, too childish right? Never mind, I’ve been wishing to have this cake since child. With intent, I asked the baker to do it for me hehe. I was so glad when I see the cake, awesome! Thanks to Ikea for the awesome cake!

At night, I invited some friends of mine at Bebidas Coffee Bar in Gaisano Riverside Mall. We were having good times in the bar. The ambiance is perfectly right choice for those who want to get relax and free from noise.

Since I’m 21 already, my parents gave me the permission to drink an alcohol. I’m legally able to do everything haha. We took a shoot of Frozen Margarita, Tower Beer and bottles of Tanduay Ice sided with Fried Chicken and Hungarian Sausage. FTW, I wasn’t drunk that night.

I splurge a little of money but its okay since it was my first birthday ever that the costs was coming from my pocket, I never beg any amount on my parents. Yahoo!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...