Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Facebook 30 Day Photo Challenge: Accomplished!


I just accomplished my Facebook 30 Day Photo Challenge. It's pretty self explanatory, but basically days 1-30 there is a certain photo for that particular day and upload it on Facebook. This challenge is interesting and very inspiring. This is just a simple way to catalog each day in a different way.

I had a little difficulty completing this challenge because I’ve been so busy the past couple of days and sometimes I lose an idea on what pictures I should post that day. With all the challenges that I have joined either in Facebook or Tumblr, this is the first challenge that I completed. Such a nice feeling when you finish it. Now that I accomplished this, I got hooked to take another photo challenge. Watch out for that, I’ll blog it soon. But for now, take a look on the lists of my Facebook 30 Day Photo Challenge below, I hope you'll enjoy!

Day 1 A picture of yourself with 10 facts



Day 2 A picture of you and the person closest for the longest

That's me and my bestfriend, Mhargery. We called each other as "Churva" and we've bestfriends for 4 years already.

Day 3 A picture of your favorite show

I watched Survivor Philippines since its first season. I just loved to watch reality show. And unkabogable laugh trip of Gandang Gabi Vice every Sunday night.

Day 4 A picture of what you did at night


Day 5 A picture of your favorite memory

Graduation. Lots of good memories happened on that day.

Day 6 A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

David Karp...

Day 7 A picture of your most treasured item

My Nokia C3.

Day 8 A picture that makes you laugh


Day 9 A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Mama & Papa.

Day 10 A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with

Mharge and Gail, we do most silly and crazy things.

Day 11 A picture of something you hate


Day 12 A picture of something you love

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

Day 13 A picture of your favorite band/artist


Day 14 A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Mama and Papa.

Day 15 A picture of something you want to do before you die

I'm an adventure seeker and I love to travel the world someday.

Day 16 A picture of someone who inspires you

Jesus Christ.

Day 17 A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Sinulog Festival in Cebu City.

Day 18 A picture of your biggest insecurity

HNNNNNNNG!

Day 19 A picture of someone who you have been/going on holiday with

A 3-day vacation at the Camotes Island, Cebu with these gorgeous ladies :D

Day 20 A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


Day 21 A picture of something you wish you could forget


Day 22 A picture of something you wish you were better at

I'm a professional bathroom singer and will conquer the big stage soon ^^

Day 23 A picture of your favorite book


Day 24 A picture of something you wish you could change


Day 25 A picture of your day

Give ourselves a break! Eating timeeeeeeeee!

Day 26 A picture of something that means a lot to you


Day 27 A picture of yourself and a family member

With my nephew, Nash.

Day 28 A picture of something you're afraid of

Arf! Arf! Arf!

Day 29 A picture of someone you miss

My sister, nephew and nieces whose in Bulacan right now.

Day 30 A picture of yourself

Taken 3 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...